Related Content (3)
FuzeDigital currently has Web services to the following:
- Search and retrieve knowledge items and related data in the Knowledge Base (KB)
- Get available KB categories
- View KB detail information
- Authenticate a user into the Fuze Suite
- Retrieve, create and update incident data
- Extract reporting data
- Search, retrieve, create and update users
The Web services can be called as an authenticated user where the data returned is determined by the user's permissions or called anonymously where only public information is returned.
Due to our system architecture, Web services can easily be added as necessary. Don't see something you need? Just let us know!